Invitra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is seeking to fill the key position of NetSuite technical consultant in our Pune Office and we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Invitra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides an exciting range of software development platforms. We also develop applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public sector clients.
The Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Pune, Maharashtra where the majority of our staff are located.
1) We are currently seeking a Trainee NetSuite Consultant to work in the Technical Services group. This position will involve interaction with NetSuite Development teams and NetSuite Implementation Teams.
2) This individual will be a part of the team that scopes and designs custom solutions for our Customers using the NetSuite Suite-Flow and Suite-Flex platforms.
3) We are looking for individuals with an aspiration to succeed!
1) We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
2) A technical background of web application design, web frameworks and development patterns
5) Knowledge ofsoftware development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
6) Understand IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
7) The ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow, technical use cases, exception handling and test cases
8) Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
9) Can easily and effectively shift focus from one project to another when multiple concurrent projects are involved
10) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
1) Implementation of technical solutions<
2) Clarify user requirements via interview and analysis.
3) Implement workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager (Suite-Flow)
4) Debugging scripts using NetSuite Debugger
5) Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
6) Conduct user acceptance testing with the Customer.
7)Communicate and report project progress to appropriate parties
8)Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
9) Balance the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to self-prioritize in order to meet project milestone deadlines
1.2 LPA, a bond for 2 years, plus probation for 6 months