NUCSOFT was incorporated in 1994 with the aim of providing focused end-to-end IT solutions to the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industry sectors (BFSI). Over the years we have developed in-depth understanding of the workflow and operations that take place across these sectors.
1) Along with theoretical knowledge practical understanding of all the concepts related to front end as well as the database.
2) Candidate should be able to explain scenarios with practical examples with respect to some project that they have themselves worked on.
3) Candidates should have worked on at least one mini project where they get to work on all the aspects front end and backend related.
4) We will ask tricky questions to judge the understanding of the users.
5) Knowledge of a reporting tool is Preferred (at least one of the reporting tools like SSRS, Crystal Reports, JASPER)
2) Webservice, MVC
4) Idea of Jquery, JSON
5) Session handling
6) Database --joins, cursors, triggers, stored procedures, functions
1) Should be conceptually very strong.
2) Should know design patterns.
3) Should have knowledge on collections framework, Exception handling, Reflection API, String handling, Threading (batch processing and parallel processing especially while loading millions of records in database through CSV or any other file uploads) Should know Web services(SOAP and REST web service).
4) Should know at least one MVC framework(Spring MVC, Struts, JSF etc).
5) Should know at least one ORM framework(Hibernate, Spring ORM etc).
6) To be strong in SQL and Pl/SQL with a knowledge of best practices.
7) Project should be assigned individually and that too from the day one of the course.
1. 24 months Service Contract + (Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs OR Collaterals)
2. Compensation varies from Rs. 2.24 L p.a. to Rs. 3.32 L p.a. for selected candidates.
3. Base Compensation: 2.24 L p.a.
4. Additional Compensation based on the evaluation process: 0.36 L.pa / 0.72 L.pa / 1.08 L. PA.
5. For candidates on border line, they can be taken as a trainee for 3 OR 6 months in addition to 24 months service contract with a stipend of 6000/- p.m. Relocation allowance of 4000/- p.m. will be given to the outstation candidates.
1) 45mins "Objective type" Aptitude test with English grammar, mathematical, logical reasoning questions.
2) 30-45mins Technical "Objective type":
3) The candidates who clear aptitude & technical test will be called in for two F2F technical interviews & HR round of interview.