1) Debugging Android applications.
2) Exposure in UI layout designing, using common themes and styles ex: HOLO themes.
3) Handling Push notifications, Animations, Location based services
4) Roboguice / Butter knife framework for resource management.
5)Using ActionBarSherlock for effective top level navigation across android platforms.
6)Development and configuring custom android widgets ex : Calendar, Number/Date picker, sliding menu etc.
2) Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
1) Freshers with skills as ( VB, C #, ASP.NET), MS SQL Server, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, jQuery, AJAX.Candidates should know Silverlight, HTML5 , CSS3.
2) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3)Good troubleshooting, Time management , Ability to work in a team environment.
4) Should be self motivated, quick learner.
1) Candidates should possess good communication and inter personnel skills and should have experience on below skills
2) Exposure on Mobile Application Testing
3) Defect analysis skills
4) Having any Test certification or completion of testing course would be an added advantage.
5) Possess good Analytical and learning skills.
The policy that we started in our company is the interns will have to work for 10 hours a day. 9am to 1pm would be the training and live project opportunity1pm to 7pm will have to work in our Domestic BPO for which we will pay interns Rs.4000/-